You will turn boards of the most varied woods into furniture components, steps and floorboards. Operating the cutting machines, planes and CNC processing centre will also be part of your job, as will quality control and proper gluing.
As wood is very individual, with no one board quite like another, specialist knowledge and creativity are needed to ensure the end product is visually appealing and of high quality.
Wood offers long-term CO2 storage and is thus an essential part of climate protection. As a woodworking mechanic, you not only have an attractive job, but also a task that is very important for our future!
You are in the right place with us if you
- have good GCSEs or A-levels.
- have a passion for wood.
- are interested in machines and technology.
- want to learn and are motivated to work with us to get the very best out of wood.
What you can expect from us:
- remuneration for your training set far above the average for the sector.
- While working in furniture production, you will also be trained in our sawmill. Here, you will learn how logs are turned into flitches, then properly stored and dried. In this way, you can get an overview of the entire process – from tree trunk to finished product.
- free work clothing
- colleagues who are enthusiastic about their work and from whom you can learn
- The daily smell of fresh wood and an attractive end product that is at the front and centre of climate protection.
If interested, or if you want further information, get in touch by telephone at +49 6294 345 (ask for Michael Nied) or by email at
The website https://holztalente.de also contains plenty of interesting information about jobs in the wood industry. It’s worth a visit.
Karl Nied GmbH
Rechenweg 2 • 97959 Assamstadt • GERMANY
Phone: +49 6294 345 •